- Four in number, the US$10,000 scholarships are available as – 1 for colleges/universities in the U.S., 1 for colleges/universities in the Canada, 1 for colleges/universities in UK and 1 for colleges/universities in Australia.
- Six in number, the US$5,000 scholarships available to any location.
Criteria: The applicant must
- be living in India at the ime of application.
- start his/ her study in 2012 at a college/university listed in the TOEFL Destinations Directory (PDF). In case of an application to an Australian University where the study will start in February or March 2013, the same should be indicated on the scholarship application.
- have a grade point average (GPA) of minimum of 80 on a 100-point scale/ 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- have a valid TOEFL score.
- return a completed application form inclusive of a written essay, TOEFL scores, and official transcript in a sealed envelope.
Application Deadline: April 13, 2012
Important: Scholarship award funds for students who will be studying abroad are applied to their tuition fees only after the student has registered with the institution and arrived on campus.
Download Application Form: To download application form, click HERE
Further details can be had by clicking on the link .