The world today is fast changing into an English Speaking world, and even non native English speakers communicate a lot in English. Needless to say hence, speaking should be the easiest skill to be tested on IELTS. Yet for many of the candidates taking the Test, and qualifying with the score desired is utmost uphill task.
While Listening, Reading and Writing are taken in absence of an examiner in front, Speaking usually gives jitters due to it being an interactive Test. Many a time, the candidates think of being prepared about the answers of prospective questions. This usually proves to be a very intelligent approach to take the Test. For the same reason, we present below some of the questions asked recently to our students.
- What is your full name?
- Where do come from?/ What’s the name of your hometown?
- Tell me something about your work. (in case of General Training)
- What do you like/ dislike most about your work? (in case of General Training)
- Let us discuss about your family.
- Tell me something about your family.
- What is your favourite color and why?
- Which was your favourite toy in childhood and why?
- Discuss about some of your favourite moments from childhood.
- Discuss about a recent celebration that you were a part of.
- What is your favourite festival (cultural/ national) ?
- Who is your idol in life?
- Do you follow politics? Who is your favourite political leader?
- Whom are you closest to in your family?
- Which part of your house are you fondest of and why?
For more questions, keep following us till our next post 🙂