In this post we discuss about the adjectives related to people.
- using a logical method of thinking about something in order to understand it, especially by looking at all the parts separately. For eg, She has a clear analytical mind.
- using scientific analysis in order to find about something. For eg, analytical methods of research
- showing that a person expects the others to obey and respect him/ her. For eg, an authoritative tone of voice
- that you can trust and respect as true and correct. For eg, the most authoritative book on the subject
- a person who gains as a result of something. For eg, the main beneficiaries of the govt policy are….
- a person who receives money or property when somebody dies. For eg, she was the sole beneficiary of her father’s will.
- always behaving in the same way, or having the same opinions, standards, etc. For eg, I have been very consistent in my performance during my studies.
- happening in the same way and continuing for a period of time. For eg, The country’s governments have consistently failed in restructuring the education system here.
not the same. For eg, Though we have dissimilar opinions about various issues, yet we ensure an extremely amicable environment during the familial discussions.